Monday, July 25, 2011

Friends


  • Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

    Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up

    Hey sorry i have not made a post in a while! Any way............ moving on

    so this verse made me think about how when i fall i have friends and family to pick me up! But it is sad to think about the people who dont have friends are family to pick them up. I mean think about it what if some thing really bad happened and you had no one to help u with your problem? how would u feel? i know i would feel horible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so I in-courage u to help some one when they truly need it. <3 I love you all !

    KATHLEEN! =)

2 comments:

  1. i know right! lol I just thought about it and that is what was on my mind at the time!

    ReplyDelete